Join Our Team
Hawes Building Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Do you relish a challenge and enjoy problem solving? At Hawes Building Ltd we love tricky projects and we’re looking for a Construction Estimator who can get stuck into solving challenges and be a pivotal member of our team.
Experience is important but we’re also looking for someone who will fit into our team ethos, who will enjoy working with other team members, communicating well and relish our transparent working culture. You will have direct interaction with our two approachable directors who are committed to helping the whole team develop, share knowledge & learn new skills.
Unlike many builders we enjoy problem solving and we have the experience and the tenacity to keep going until the job is done – if you feel the same way, then we want to hear from you.
Ideal characteristics of our Construction Estimator:
- Personable, able to meet clients and open doors to new clients by working with our business development department.
- Results driven and conscientious.
- Transparent in their working.
- Familiar with or willing to learn Eque2 project management software.
- Competent in their abilities and independent thinking.
- Able to put together amazing tender submissions/bids.
- Have a proven track record in the domestic and commercial market up to values of £3 million.
- Willing to be part of a culture of fulfilment, knowledge sharing, learning new skills/techniques and prepared to be nudged out of their comfort zone to learn and grow in the role.